The Broken Skies
Humans are the most populace and oldest of the races in the Shards. They are so ubiquious that its difficult to talk about them as a whole.
Human Racial Traits
- +2 to One Ability Score: Human characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
- Regional Trait: Humans select one of the following abilities.
- Adjuran Noble There are more noble families in the north than stars in the sky. As a minor member of one such family, you’ve been well trained in protocol. Diplomacy and Knowledge(Nobility) are always a class skills for you.
- Escaped Slave: Whether born to the Alteir Imperiate in the north, or the in the livestock pens of the Consortium of Xur, your character knows hardship. Gain a +1 on all fortitude saves dealing with hunger or exposure to the elements
- Free trader: You are one of the Free Traders of the Aecrian Confederacy. Gain a +1 bonus on profession(sailor) rolls.
- Ward of Galehn: You were born within the bucolic council of Galehn. I’ll need to figure out an advantage
- Imperial Citizen: You were born in the dwindling Empire of Duras. I’ll need to figure out an advantage
- Clansman: You are part of the Northern Clans. I’ll need to figure out an advantage.
- Thrall of Trevast: You were born in the West, under the protection of the Brotherhood.
- Other traits to come: Ideally I’d have a whole list of these, but if you don’t see one that matches your characters background, let me know.